I finally have the strength and courage to leisurely breastfeed my baby in public without worrying of what people might think. I was at a clinic yesterday coz the kids were not feelinh well, and my son was hungry so I just unhooked my breastfeeding bra and nursd him while waiting for our turn.
A day before we were at tennis court, and he was hungry and crying...so I grab a chair and face the other side and covered with a blanket..Oh how easy to breastfeed, no need to find hot water and wash a bottle..just simple steps: unhooked, nursed..and done..easy like ABC...
When we breastfeed in public, we should not feel awkward or trying so hard to cover ourselves, we should try to be calm and enjoy the moment. Support from husband or anybody who accompany us is crucial. Is it great that we are able to feed the baby anytime, anywhere...
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment