Thursday, November 20, 2008

Can't expressed

I left the office early yesterday for site inspection at three site but the location are close to one another. I did not manage to pump for the first session and I thought that it will be fine but I did brought along my Avent pump just in case I could squeeze in. But by 12.30 I was still at site and by boobs were hard and I could feel the pain. We went for lunch but there's no place to pump.

By the time we arrived at the office, it was already 2.30pm..after clearing some stuff I went to surau to pump but to my surprised I could not expressed any milk after 10 minutes pumping and squeezing..I panic but just keep on pumping and after few minutes tehn only the milk came out...and I managed to collect 8.5oz...I was relieved but I won't let it happen again..it hurts and I should be more consistent

No comments: