Friday, November 14, 2008

Adapting

I'm still trying to adapt with my new setting and ambience during my pumping session. It's not comfortable at first to place the pump on to my breast because that surau is an open plan space with no curtain or divider for changing area. I have to cover myself with my tusung or shawl. Some did ask how much do I got..?..banyak ke and so on...?

There is one lady who also preparing EBM but she's using Spectra..she look so efficeint and multitasking..pumping and chatting on her PDA..handsfree from the pump and bottle unlike me who use one hand to hold the handle..a bit tiring but I can't complaint too much..maybe it's in the mind.....

I managed to collect 7oz today for one session..quite okay , but I skip the first morning session since my Big Boss dragged the meeting for almost three hours..

A new beginning with just a small hurdles...

No comments: