Monday, November 10, 2008

Manual Breast Pump

These are essential Breastfeeding item for working mom..the breast pump. To achieved more milk, it is advisable to use efficient pump and that means we need to invest a little bit more. But that does not mean that cheaper brand does not work at all. Even mothers who fully expressed using hand could still feed their baby for two years.

Here are my pump which I bought last year, it's Anakku manual pump, cost me less than RM 70.00, and it comes with this whole piece as in the picture without any chiller bag or extra bottle. It's similar like using AVENT breast pump, but this pump has a controller. I stop using this pump because the control part for the suction has broken,..







This is Pureen Basic Breast Pump..bought in Alor Setar few days after gave birth, I bought it simply because I need to wait for hubby to bring my Avent from Putrajaya, it is way cheaper, just RM 15.00 but as expected the package is simple, it's what you here..plus extra valve. But I'm quite satisfied because for the small amount that I paid, it still work like others except for that big blue ball that we need to press harder unlike Avent's handle which is much easier. I used this for about 6 days before my Avent arrived and still use it sometimes when I forgot to brought back my Avent from the office.

No comments: