Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Countdown

My son is 4.5months now and as an active boy, he drinks a lot lately..normally I provide him with 4 bottles, 1 frozen EBM plus 3 fresh EBM, but since last two days my stock has tremendous changes..I always make sure that my freezer have at least 24 bottles of frozen EBM..but now the numbers are decreasing to 18 or 15 bottles at one time....

I need to do something about my diet, need more protein and cabo..and more milk, dates, raisin,..and more pumping. I try not to take any pills to boost my milk production, I think my supply is considerably okay, hope it will be better when he start on solid food.


This is my last week stock, Frozen EBM in dadih container, I only used the container 5 times and then discard them.

I need to start collect more for next year,..what a mission..coz I might go for 2 weeks training outside Putrajaya in January..so I better prepare from now, it's never too early in breastfeeding coz we never know what might happen...

No comments: