Sunday, November 23, 2008

Nursing Room: Jaya Jusco Mid Valley

We went for shopping spree :-) on Sunday with the kids...and it was not that smooth coz both of them refused to sit on their stroller...they rather be hold by mom and dad or they will start 'singing'......just when we entered Jaya Jusco, my boy need to be fed..and he was crying out loud like nobody's attending him...we found the nursing room or babies room. This room is just a small room for nappy change and they just provide one sofa and one stool. It is not a comfortable space for nursing but I have to used whatever is there.

After few minutes I have to share the sofa with another mom with little baby girl, and then came a mother to change a nappy..just imagine how crowded this small room is plus the placed a dustbin in this room which I think not so hygienic.

The colour of this nursing room looks bright and suitable except for this combination of function.

One more thing that I found not satisfactory is we have to pass by kids washroom in order to go to this nursing room and the space is too narrow. It was not well designed and maintained.




2 changing top with firm bedding and strap for safety.

View from nursing area: it is just about 1 meter from the changing top.

I prefer Nursing room/ Babies room at Jaya Jusco Sunway Pyramid because the rooms are separated from nappy change room or washroom and each nursing room were provided with 2 seater sofa and one small table , even though it is just a small room but they gives more privacy and comfort.

---------------------------

I lost my Avent pump valve last night...and it was terrible as I need to make a stock for todays supply..after one hour searching I gave up and just used my Pureen Basic pump which took me so long to collect 2oz and it's frustrating when you really need to use it and the equipment is not there...luckily for me I still keep that primitive pump..but in between I just hand expressed....

I used my frozen stock , 2 frozen and 1 fresh EBM ..and sent it to nursery....

No comments: