Went for his fifth month check up today and guess what he only gained 300gm..same as last month, I wonder what went wrong since I fullybreastfeed and did not even gives him any other liquid except for medicine occasionally.
His weight should be 7.2kg by now..but he is only 6.8kg...was it something wrong with my breastfeeding method? but I'm very sure that i provide him enough amount but i noticed the amount that he consumed at nursery has decreased from 3 or 4 bottles to only two bottle and it has been like this since last week, so I better check with his teacher.
The nursed said that i could start intriducing him solid food but at the same time she adviced me to check with the nursery coz there are some cases, the teacher gaves the baby FM instead of EBM that has been provided by the mother simply becoz they are too lazy t o warm the milk.
But maybe i'll wait untul next week, or at least until he's six month on this 30th dec..
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment